About the Mix:
Drawing from a heavy mix featuring plenty of hard hitting DnB with lots of forthcoming releases and some classics thrown in for good measure. With 3 decks to play with, this mix provides plenty of double drops and a couple of triples! Play this one LOUD!
01. Noisia – Into Dust
02. Mefjus & Camo & Krooked – Sidewinder
03. Sub Focus – Last Jungle (Camo & Krooked remix)
04. Exposure – Judgement Day
05. Halflight – All I Need VIP
06. Ed Rush & Optical – Bacteria
07. Fresh – Tomb Raider
08. Ed Rush, Optical & Fierce – Cutslo remix
09. Audio – Peepshow VIP
10. Neve & HLZ ft Kwality – Noladem
11. ID – ID
12. HLZ – Razor Noise
13. DC Breaks, Eva Lazarus – We Never Slow Down (Halflight remix)
14. Mean Teath ft Phentix – Everfunk
15. Mefjus – Hear Me
16. AC13 – Hold Em Up
17. Commix – Talk To Frank (Break remix)
18. Manta – No Matter What
19. Jenna G – In Love
20. Calyx & Teebee – Confession
21. Cliques – Are You There ft Mariana Ray (Kleu remix)
22. Noisia – Dead Limit
23. Smooth – The Way I Feel
24. Particle – Fall 2 Fast
25. DLR – Sufferation
26. Nightshift – Move Me
27. Droptek – Sentient (Joe Ford remix)
28. North Base & Burr Oak ft Pav4n – Spanish Town
29. Badmarsh & Shri – Signs (Calibre remix)
Founder and manager of A R Records, Bristol based Exposure is a producer and DJ with formidable talent and a thirst for all things Drum and Bass.
‘The label is an opportunity to spread the message of Drum and Bass globally, as well as being a collaborative enterprise of like minded individuals with similar goals and ambitions.’
Exposure’s journey has already taken him far. He’s played at renowned club nights like Nottingham’s famous Detonate as well as a whole host of other events and festivals. In Brisbane, under his ‘Rescued’ club brand, Exposure was host to some of the scene’s biggest DJs and MCs including Andy C & MC GQ, Friction & SP:MC, Marky, Fierce and State of Mind, to name but a few.
Exposure DJ sets are full of energy and span the full spectrum of Drum and Bass. With fast lightning and varied mixing, he drops fresh unheard dubplates to classics that you haven’t heard for years.
Exposure takes his name from his style of seamlessly blending between the hard and the dark, through to the soft and light, taking you on a journey through everything in between.
Having immersed himself in the world of music production and dedicating endless hours in the studio, Exposure’s tunes have gone from strength to strength and a unique sound is now developing. The influence of Drum and Bass dons like Break, Calyx and Calibre is audible, with heavy rolling beats and big basslines, while all the time maintaining a real musical vibe and flow from start to finish.
Connect with Exposure: