Source Direct DJ set from the BLOC festival 2015 with SP:MC
FOR EVERYONE ASKING ME FOR TRACK ID’s PLEASE TRY TO SHAZAM 1ST.
IF YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT SHAZAM IS, GOOGLE IT.
MC’s are Rubi Dan
Live recording from my set on the Cubicles Stage – Nozstock Festival 2018
Thanks to Alex & the Nozstock family for having me back again, and to everybody who caught some of my set!
Was lucky enough to have Trafic & LK on hosting duties – sadly couldn’t record them too – this is the music only!
1. Malaney Blaze – Intro
2. Chase & Status – Real No More ft. Shy FX
3. Original Sin – Therapy
4. Dub Motion – Side Effect
5. Ekko & Sidetrack – Combat
6. Whiney ft. Inja – Flashlight
7. Razlom – Misplace (InsideInfo Remix)
8. DC Breaks – Underground (Tantrum Desire Remix)
9. Critical Impact ft. Skibadee, Jakes & Carasel – Headbanger
/ Bass Antics – Cutters Choice
11. Itmek – Watch Out
12. Smash & Grab – Reet Petite
13. Taxman & Original Sin – Seen (Remix)
14. Dimension – Love To Me
15. Mob Tactics – Dinosaur Rock
16. DC Breaks – Never Stop (S.P.Y Remix)
17. TC – Species
18. Jayline – North Pole Cold
19. Mefjus – Sizzle Fizzle
20. Heist – Against The Grain (Tsuki Remix)
21. General Degree – Ruff It Up (Benny Page Remix)
22. TC – Tap Ho (A.M.C Remix)
23. Taxman – NTS Roller
24. The Prototypes – Pop It Off VIP ft. Mad Hed City
25. Dimension – Whip Slap II
26. Ray Keith – Renegade vs Limb By Limb (Aries Remix)
27. Document One – Uh-Huh VIP
28. Levela ft. Coppa – Memory Lane (Kanine Remix)
/ Sub Focus – Timewarp VIP
30. Benny L & Shimon – Sharks
31. Dossa & Locuzzed – Shag VIP
32. Delta Heavy & Jem Cooke – Nobody Buy You
33. Upgrade – Steel Drum
34. Shock – Big Bad Bass
35. Devilman & Agro – Blazing The Fire (DJ Hybrid Remix VIP)
36. Bou – Double Barrel
37. Congo Natty – Junglist (S.P.Y Remix)
38. A.M.C & Turno – Draw 4 That
39. Shy FX & T-Power – Shake Ur Body ft. Di
40. Bladerunner – Electric Dreams
41. Cool Hand Flex – Must Feel (Serum Remix)
42. Jaguar Skills – Fly
43. Ed Solo – Shadow Ban
44. Traumatize – Gas Dem
45. Danger – Bad Man
46. Dominator & Logan D – Ready Or Not Bootleg
47. Parly B – Skylark (Benny Page Remix)
48. Bassface Sascha – Obey
49. Logo – Wasn’t My 44 Mag (Shaggy Vs Sub Zero)
50. Ed Solo & Bengal – Trigger Warning
51. TC ft. Jakes – Next Hype (Crissy Criss, Malux & Erb N Dub Remix)
52. Andy C & Shimon – Recharge (Benny L Remix)
53. Skrillex & Damien Marley – Make It Bun Dem (Benny Page Bootleg)
54. Kanine – The Shadows
55. Chase & Status ft. Top Cat – Come Back
56. Fleck & Selecta J Man – Rockstone
57. Whiney & Inja – She Just Wanna Dance
58. Kanine – Dancefloor
59. Tomoyoshi – Forbidden Room (Sota Remix)
60. Filthy Habits & Jeopardize – Chillum Riddum
61. Virtue ft. Deviation – Where We Go
62. Major Lazor ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR & Nicki Minaj – Run Up (Sub Focus Remix)
/ DJ Fresh – The Gatekeeper (Sound In Noise Remix)
64. Brian Brainstorm ft. Lady D-Zire – Moving On (Bou Remix)
@Goldie-Official with the incredible closing set from Gilles Peterson’s Worldwide Festival 2018.
Listen to all our programmes from Worldwide Festival at wrldwd.fm/sete2018
The first Sun & Bass podcast brought to you by FD
Check full video set + tracklist from party http://bit.ly/2svgmWn and subscribe us. Thank you!
➔Free DL: 14 500 Followers
✖ DnB Portal ✖
Check full video set + tracklist from party http://bit.ly/2sCIGXd and subscribe us. Thank you!
➔Free DL: 14 900 Followers
✖ DnB Portal ✖
Live recording of Stranjah’s set at Even Further Festival in Wisconsin USA, August 18, 2017.
Mayan Audio label night promo mix by Barbarix preparing you for what is to come at Let It Roll 2017.
SUNANDBASS Podcast edition 61 comes from DJ de la Haye, one of the leading ladies in drum and bass down under. Originally from New Zealand de la Haye has been a driving force in the Brisbane broken beat scene since moving to Australia in 2000.
Her sets are a diverse mix sure to set any dance floor alight, from rolling liquid, to tech step to dub & ragga beats, there is something to please all tastes. Before discovering jungle in 1996, her musical influences ranged from punk to soul to reggae & hip hop, which surely have had a hand in the wide array of music she covers in her sets.
De la Haye frequently plays around NZ and Australia, as well as running various club nights over the last 9 years such as the monthly Junkard sessions, her contribution to the Brisbane club scene has been an incredible asset. She has also been a regular at SUNANDBASS, playing at the festival since 2009.
We have been lucky enough to have de la Haye record this latest podcast for us, check it out!
★ Festival Svojšice Podcast / Edition 12 / Changing Faces
Connect with official festival Svojšice Facebook:
Connect with Changing Faces on Facebook:
1. Delta Heavy – White Flag VIP
2. Wilkinson – Take You Higher
3. Culture Shock – Have It All (feat. Raphaella)
4. Whiney – Komodo
5. S.P.Y – Alone In The Dark
6. Changing Faces – Dusk [2017 VIP]
7. Hillsdom – Lucid Dreams (feat. Novokane)
8. Stack & Piece – Burning Out (feat. Helen Corry) [Flowidus Remix]
9. Kove – Gone
10. Pola & Bryson – Walk Away
11. Changing Faces – Talk To You
12. Oliver $ & Jimi Jules – Pushing On [Delta Heavy Remix]
13. Major Lazer – Get Free (feat. Amber of Dirty Projectors) [Andy C Remix]
14. Florence & The Machine – Spectrum [Changing Faces Bootleg]
15. Coldplay – X & Y [Changing Faces Bootleg]
16. Delta Heavy – City Of Dreams
>>> Sub Focus – Endorphins (feat. Alex Clare) [Fred V & Grafix Remix]
Blocks & Escher have become names synonymous with quality, depth, musicianship – but perhaps most importantly, art. Possibly a dying attribute in dance music today, yet one that could be argued is more important than ever, whether stepping into the studio individually, or as a duo, Blocks & Escher have become known as artists who truly craft their own sound and path within the confines and frameworks of both music, and Drum & Bass.
With a string of releases on quality labels, it was truly after the formation of their own Narratives label, that Drum & Bass was forced to take stock of what the duo were doing and finally get the props they had so long deserved. With an album now wrapped up and ready to drop on Metalheadz, everybody will soon be singing their praises and lifting their stock worldwide.
We’re extremely privileged they have recorded the new Podcast for us – it’s time to drop in deep with Blocks & Escher.
Dutty Audio | Virus Recordings
Special Radikal Styles Festival 2017 Promo Mix Set.
Sigma – Lost Away feat. Shakka (Hybrid Minds Remix)
Etherwood – Spoken feat. Rocky Nti
Chase & Status – Blind Faith feat. Liam Bailey (Loadstar Remix)
Camo & Krooked – Turn Up The Music
Metrik – We Got It ft. Rothwell (S.P.Y)
Hybrid Minds – Skeletons feat. Grimm
Galimatias – Noelles Eloquence (S.I.N Remix)
High Contrast – Remind Me
Kid Drama – Luv ft. Skeptical
DRS – I Will feat. Patife & Vangeliez
Fred V & Grafix – Altitude feat. Amy J Pryce
Hybrid Minds – Meant To Be feat. Grimm (LSB Remix)
Camo & Krooked – If I Could feat. Joe Killington
Dimension – UK
Whiney – Onyx
Hybrid Minds – Phoenix feat. Alexa Harley (The Vanguard Project Remix)
Dawn Wall – Spears
Jome – Cinnamon (Hybrid Minds Remix)
Logistics – Together
S.P.Y – By Your Side (Hybrid Minds & Bcee Remix)
Pola & Bryson – Find Your Way feat. Charlotte Haining
Rainer & Grimm – Do It Right (Hybrid Minds Remix)
BCee & Hybrid Minds – Cut Me Loose feat. Rocky Nti (Muffler Remix)
AI – Nobody
Makoto & Danny Wheeler – Sunshine
Hybrid Minds – Touch feat. Tiffani Juno (Tokyo Prose Remix)
Alibi, Unreal & Dogface – Dropdead
Command Strange – Black & White ft T.R.A.C
Holding down episode #030 on the TunaCast is Oh Q’s massive 4-deck set from the 2017 Summer Vibes festival at Fowlers Live, Adelaide. Covering all corners of drum and bass, the next hour is a power-hour full of bangers, heaters, B-sides and straight up tunas. Big shouts to everyone who made it out!
It’s certainly been a while since episode #029 but I’ve been extra busy with some priority projects….more to come later 😉
+ TRACKLIST COMING SOON (…or not) +
+ SUMMER VIBES +
Podcast #57 comes from one of the founders of SUNANDBASS, DJ Delicat. It was in 2003 that he and the other founders made their first forays into San Teodoro for what has now become, as we fast-forward into 2017, one of the most well-known and respected Drum & Bass festivals in the world.
His love for Drum & Bass was forged in the mid 90’s thanks to being passed tape packs from his English school exchange, none other than Utah Jazz. This burgeoning passion was soon cemented in infamous venues around South Germany, such as the legendary underground club Vibration in Forst, and the huge rave Mecca, MS Connexion in Mannheim.
In 2017 his hunger for the music is as great as ever. He continues to enjoy the full spectrum of Drum & Bass, always seeking out new and diverse sounds with a completely open ear to whatever style or sub genre it may be. As he currently crosses Australia and New Zealand for the SUNANDBASS Tour, this mix gives a snapshot into the music he’s currently enjoying and playing, and illustrates the SUNANDBASS ethos and vibe perfectly in a one hour mix – check it, DJ Delicat on the ones and twos!
Throughout his musical journey – from the Royal College of Music to the forefront of the underground UK scene – MJ Cole has always been accompanied by his record bag. His tastes and selections are progressive and respected across the board making him the ideal pick for our 2016 Mix Series #2
Outlook Festival 2016 – Tickets: http://ift.tt/O6l6Yp
30 August – 4 September / Pula, Croatia
Ft. Damian Marley, Andy C, Stormzy, Joey Bada$$, Noisia, Kano, MJ Cole and over 300 more artists.
Europe’s biggest celebration of sound system culture.
Happy 2017 to you all, we hope you had a lovely Festive period and a great New Year!
We’re bringing it in with a new SUNANDBASS Podcast from none other than DJ Flight! A longtime Metalheadz resident DJ, she rose to mainstream prominence with her BBC1Xtra radio show, which she presented weekly for many years. She has also presented her own show on Rinse FM and is currently producing her own Podcast series, ‘The Next Chapter’, which follows on directly from her radio shows.
Known and respected for her consistently great taste and selection, as well as her ability to move tightly and succinctly between sub genres, styles and vibes, whilst presenting a distinct narrative in her sets, we get a great insight into what DJ Flight is currently repping in her brand new SUNANDBASS Podcast – check it out!