Vinicius Honorio – Liberta 021
Live @ Area 51_Het Entrepot – Brugge, BE
01. Wehbba – Unfold – Second State
02. Vinicius Honorio – Heartbeat
03. Mark Reeve – Claustrophobic, Pt. 3 – SubVision
04. Loco & Jam – Acid Control – Suara
05. Julian Jeweil – Space – Drumcode
06. Unknown – Untitled
07. Andre Crom – Tethys – Sleaze
08. Flug – Stress (2000 and One Tool) – 100% Pure
10. Vinicius Honorio – Walking Shadow – Drumcode
11. Tiga VS Audion – Stabbed In The Back (ANNA Remix) – Turbo
12. Amelie Lens – Winter – Second State
13. Unknown – Untitled
14. Vinicius Honorio – Dying of the Light
15. Vinicius Honorio – Secret Life
16. Vinicius Honorio – Sphinx
17. Vitalic – La Rock – (Victor Ruiz Remake)
18. Victor Ruiz – Brujeria – Elevate
19. Vinicius Honorio vs Melody’s Enemy – Thrillseekers
20. Ilario Alicante – Rotate (Slam Remix) – Virgo
21. Vinicius Honorio – Don’t Look Back
22. Victor Ruiz – Unveil
23. Vinicius Honorio – The World We Know
For bookings contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow the link for free download – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck9ushEg7bs
Vladivostok a city at the pacific coast of Russia is the birthplace of Andrey Terekhov, a young Russian electronic music producer now better known as EastColors. Having musical influence in hard rock in his teens EastColors, like many others, was introduced to drum & bass by mutual friends and fell in love with the sound. Ed Rush & Optical, Bad Company were some of his biggest inspirations by that time but it wasn’t before 2006 when he started to play around with music production with his friends. Fast forward 4 years later and his first musical production got released by Austrian label Mainframe in 2010. Everything else snowballed from there. Musical collaborations with fellow Russians Enei and Noel like “Cracker”, “Home” or “Labyrinth” were snapped up by some of the leading underground labels like Critical Music and Revolution Recordings. In the transition to 2014 Andy C included “Toys”, on the well-known Nightlife series and by the time the single was out it jumped directly on the #1 spot on the Beatport D&B Charts. Expect the unexpected!
For bookings please contact: email@example.com
Follow Pack London:
Grooverider/Dj Rap @ Amazon ‘The Urban Jungle’ in 1995.
Fabio & MC Conrad @ Amazon ‘The Urban Jungle’ in 1995.
Randall @ Amazon ‘The Urban Jungle’ in 1995.
Roni Size & SL @ Amazon ‘The Urban Jungle’ in 1995.
Kemistry & Storm @ Amazon ‘The Urban Jungle’ in 1995.
Cool Hand Flex @ Amazon ‘The Urban Jungle’ in 1995.
Recorded live at fabric on 12.05.2017
For the second in the FABRICLIVE Mixtape series we have unearthed one of the most historic sets to come out of FABRICLIVE this year. Longer play times are a rare thing in DNB, but we invited High Contrast to take the controls for a full three hours back in May. He took the opportunity to dig deep through his vinyl collection and pulled out an immense three hour history set. As much an education as fully satisfying work out of the 170bpm spectrum, we’ve pulled out the best hour to release in the latest FABRICLIVE Mixtape.
// tracklist coming soon
Guv & Shabba & skibba recorded live at the Nu:Bass Generation ‘Pre-Halloween Bash event at Blue Mountain, Bristol.
The NBG events are aimed at the next generation of ravers aged 16-18. All our events to date have been sold out shows.
We have 2 more lined up For Christmas, first in Bristol on monday 18/12/17, Then St Albans on Thursday 28/12/17.
podcast id: 34570 | recorded: 2017-11-16 05:06 – 165.67MB
Genre: Drum N Bass, Jungle Mood: Various Label: DNBRADIO
>> download mix and view track-listing @ http://ift.tt/2ikCMop
Original aired on Bassdrive.com Monday October 9th. Label boss Dreazz opens up the first hour with a guest mix from Melinki for the second half.
Full tracklist and download available via FokuzRecordings.compodcast/bassdrive17019/
Follow: @djdreazz, @dj-melinki
LTJ Bukem & MC Conrad @ Quest ‘A Club This Good Has To Be Quest’ in 1994.
Fabio @ Quest ‘A Club This Good Has To Be Quest’ in 1994.
Donovan Bad Boy Smith @ Quest ‘A Club This Good Has To Be Quest’ in 1994.
Kenny Ken @ Quest ‘A Club This Good Has To Be Quest’ in 1994.
If you want to support me and this small project (@rave_on), please donate – paypal.me/raveon
01. PBK – Nightfall
02. Electrosoul System – Rhythm Of Life
03. Electrosoul System – After Dark
04. ASC – Numatic
05. Electrosoul System – Brainscan
06. Drum Origins – Lightyears
07. Intersidereal – One Touch
08. Electrosoul System – Night
09. Mykra – Glimpse Of The Future
10. Future Engineers – Dual Perspective
11. Orion – Isolation
12. Electrosoul System – Mysteria
13. Electrosoul System – ID